The Bowling Green Business University was founded in 1884 as the Southern Normal School and Business College. In 1907, the Southern Normal School became Western Kentucky State Normal School, and the Bowling Green Business University began a long history of nationally noted programs. In June 1963, Western Kentucky University assumed the business programs of the Bowling Green Business University, and in 1964 the Bowling Green College of Commerce became a division of the university.
The BU Reunion is currently being handled by the Gordon Ford College of Business. For more information, contact the Office of Development at 270-745-4494. To access historical information about BU go to http://www.wku.edu/Library/onlinexh/bu/ .Photos from past Reunions